MAKE UP POLICIES
- INDOOR CLASSES:
- Life happens. If you miss any class due to illness, travel, weather or whatever, you may attend a make up DURING the class session that you are registered for, in any class subject to availability.
- Make-Ups DO NOT carry over into future sessions.
- In order to qualify for a make up, you MUST notify us during the session of which class you need to miss.
- If you fail to notify us on or before the class date, you will not be eligible for a make up.
- OUTDOOR CLASSES:
- Due to the limited size of outdoor classes, we can only allow ONE make up per class, subject to availability
- Since INDOOR classes have a little more leeway and space, if you don’t mind coming inside, you may schedule a make up in any indoor class with availability.
- You must contact the office to arrange a make up outside.
- We do not give refunds, credit or pro-rate for any missed classes.
***PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND A MAKE-UP CLASS UNTIL YOU REGISTER ONLINE OR CONTACT THE OFFICE AND RECEIVE CONFIRMATION***
- Use our online make-up scheduler to find and register for available upcoming classes.
- You will need to create a user name and password to access the scheduler.
- **You will not see any make ups available unless you are registered in the current session.
- >>>>Schedule makeups here: ONLINE MAKE UP SCHEDULER
*Email if you have issues or questions with make ups: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us 732-530-8600