MAKE UP POLICIES
- INDOOR CLASSES:
- Life happens. If you miss any class due to illness, travel, weather or whatever, you may attend a make up DURING the month that you are registered for, in any kids class, subject to availability.
- Make-Ups DO NOT carry over into future sessions for kids classes.
- In order to qualify for a make up, you MUST notify us during the session of which class you need to miss and receive a code to schedule a drop in at any open class time.
- If you fail to notify us on or before the class date, you will not be eligible for a make up.
- >>>Schedule makeups here: CLASS REGISTRATION – DROP INS & MAKE UPS then click the “DROP INS” tab
- Makeup classes must be scheduled within one month of missing class. Makeups cannot carry over into future months.
- Recurring billing students will be allowed makeups in ongoing months if they are registered for those months.
- Canceling recurring billing is on the responsibility of the customer. Little Rockers is not responsible for recurring billing not cancelled for kids classes.
- OUTDOOR CLASSES:
- Due to the limited size of outdoor classes, we can only allow ONE make up per class, subject to availability
- Since INDOOR classes have a little more leeway and space, if you don’t mind coming inside, you may schedule a make up in any indoor class with availability.
- You must contact the office to arrange a make up outside.
- We do not give refunds, credit or pro-rate for any missed kids classes.
- *We have a waitlist of people and limited class seats, therefore, if you miss your MAKE UP class, you do not get another make up. NO EXCEPTIONS.
***DO NOT ATTEND A MAKE-UP CLASS UNTIL YOU REGISTER ONLINE OR CONTACT THE OFFICE AND RECEIVE CONFIRMATION***
*Email if you have issues or questions with make ups for kids classes: email@example.com
or call us 732-530-8600