Please call or email to notify us and/or schedule a make up:
MAKE UP POLICIES
We understand life happens and we are dealing with children. If you have to miss any class due to illness, travel, weather or whatever, you may attend a make up DURING the month that you are registered for, in any class, subject to availability. BUT!
- In order to qualify for a make up, you must notify us BEFORE your scheduled class time, of which class you need to miss, to track attendance
- If you fail to notify us BEFORE the class time, you will not be eligible for a make up.
- Makeup classes must be scheduled within one month of missing class.
- Makeups for Drop-Ins do not carry over into future months.
- Students on recurring billing ARE allowed makeups in ongoing months if they are registered for those months.
- **Canceling recurring billing is the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER and must be done at least 2 days before the next billing cycle.
- Little Rockers is not responsible for recurring billing not cancelled for kids classes and we do not provide refunds after one month of a missed cancellation.
- We do not give refunds, credit or pro-rate for any missed kids classes.
- *We have a waitlist of people and limited class seats, therefore, if you miss your MAKE UP class, you do not get another make up. NO EXCEPTIONS.
***DO NOT ATTEND A MAKE-UP CLASS UNTIL YOU REGISTER CONTACT THE OFFICE AND RECEIVE CONFIRMATION VIA PHONE OR EMAIL***
*Email if you have issues or questions with make ups for kids classes: email@example.com or call us 732-530-8600