- Socks are required for all adults and all children in class rooms and play area
- No food or drinks allowed in the classrooms except a water bottle or sip cup. Please refrain from feeding babies or letting kids snack while in class, as it can be a distraction and pull focus from the activities. If you must feed kids, please use the cafe area or lobby.
- GUESTS: Each session, 1 guest may attend class with a registered child and their adult free of charge. Please contact us to confirm a guest pass, as most classes fill up. (Grandma and Grandpa count as 1)
- If an older sibling or relative has off of school for the day, they may come as a guest to class with the registered sibling, no charge once per session, or at a discounted fee for additional visits ($15)
TRIAL CLASS POLICIES
- New families are invited to attend one free trial class.
- If you decide to sign up for the class we will prorate you for the weeks remaining in the session, as well as deduct the free trial class from the total
- Full refunds may be given up to the first day of your class, should your schedule or plans change.
- You may attend unlimited makeups during the current session that you are registered for, as long as they are scheduled ahead of time.
- As a courtesy, you may carry over one make up in the next session, if you are registered for that session.
- Make ups do not carry over into future sessions and all make ups expire on December 31.
- We do not give refunds, credit or pro-rate for missed classes.